As most of you know, we hike a lot – and nearly always with Kibo – so we are always in search of the best in gear for dogs.We recently came across D-fa Dogs- makers of “gear that makes it feel good to be a dog. To run, play, work and be by your side wherever your adventures may take you.”D-fa Dogs Float Doggy™ Dog Flotation Vests
D-fa Dogs has taken the best ideas & materials from the outdoor industry and used them to create spectacular items for our four-legged friends. Angela from D-fa Dogs recently walked us through their unique line of dog jackets & dog flotation vests.
D-fa Dogs Jackets
D-fa Dogs jackets come in multiple styles providing a variety of warmth & protection including:
- Puff-Doggy™ – a super insulating jacket
- Ice-Barker®, – a 100% Merino wool jacket
- Sub-Woofer® – a soft-shell activity jacket
- Armo-Doggo™ – the super-tough activity jacket
A girl’s gotta look good
Fall is the season for fashion and Kibo has found the ultimate in cozy and fashionable doggie outerwear: the D-fa Dogs Puff-Doggy jacket. Kibo especially likes the Puff-Doggy’s great color and perfect fit, which will keep her warm and stylish from a morning hike to an afternoon stroll in downtown Aspen.
- The Puff Doggy’s fashionable silhouette is achieved by a thermal ‘bone zone’ to warm the shoulders, hips and spine where it’s needed most, without adding all-over bulk or weight
- The secure side-release cam buckles and lightweight design make it the perfect coat for the-on-the-go-doggie – light & compact to carry; quick and simple to wear
- The bright green color will inject some brightness into those cold winter days ahead (also available in red)
Battle the winter chill…
Speaking of winter, the Puff-Doggy is made of the same stuff your puffy jacket is probably made of: Thinsulate® 200gms bone zone and Thinsulate 100gms peripheral zone.
It also has a water resistant outer layer and elbow caps to protect and warm elbow joints.
Mmmm….four cozy paws up.
Bring on the snow!
All girls know the definition of fashion nirvana – pretty and wearable!
Kibo put her new Puff-Doggy jacket to the test with a walk in the park and a run in the grass and it performed exceptionally. With good coverage for the spine, thighs, chest and tummy, the Puff Doggy is easy to move in & puts the functional in doggie fashion. D-fa Dogs truly delivers on their promise of “gear that makes it feel good to be a dog” – for boys and girls – shhhh, don’t tell Kibo boy dogs can wear them too.
Learn more about D-fa Dogs
For more information visit the D-fa Dogs website to purchase or to find a retailer near you.
Disclosure & disclaimer: We received a product sample for evaluation for this review and were not otherwise financially compensated by the sponsor and the sample was donated to charity following the review. The content & opinions expressed are entirely our own. Reviews are opinion only and Chasing Light Media accepts no responsibility for how the information is used.