As most of you know, we hike a lot – and nearly always with Kibo – so we are always in search of the best in gear for dogs.We recently came across D-fa Dogs- makers of “gear that makes it feel good to be a dog. To run, play, work and be by your side wherever your adventures may take you.”D-fa Dogs Float Doggy™ Dog Flotation Vests
D-fa Dogs has taken the best ideas & materials from the outdoor industry and used them to create spectacular items for our four-legged friends. Angela from D-fa Dogs recently walked us through their unique line of dog jackets & dog flotation vests.
D-fa Dogs Jackets
D-fa Dogs jackets come in multiple styles providing a variety of warmth & protection including:
- Puff-Doggy™ – a super insulating jacket
- Ice-Barker®, – a 100% Merino wool jacket
- Sub-Woofer® – a soft-shell activity jacket
- Armo-Doggo™ – the super-tough activity jacket
A girl’s gotta look good
Fall is the season for fashion and Kibo has found the ultimate in cozy and fashionable doggie outerwear: the D-fa Dogs Puff-Doggy jacket. Kibo especially likes the Puff-Doggy’s great color and perfect fit, which will keep her warm and stylish from a morning hike to an afternoon stroll in downtown Aspen.
- The Puff Doggy’s fashionable silhouette is achieved by a thermal ‘bone zone’ to warm the shoulders, hips and spine where it’s needed most, without adding all-over bulk or weight
- The secure side-release cam buckles and lightweight design make it the perfect coat for the-on-the-go-doggie – light & compact to carry; quick and simple to wear
- The bright green color will inject some brightness into those cold winter days ahead (also available in red)
Battle the winter chill…
Speaking of winter, the Puff-Doggy is made of the same stuff your puffy jacket is probably made of: Thinsulate® 200gms bone zone and Thinsulate 100gms peripheral zone.
It also has a water resistant outer layer and elbow caps to protect and warm elbow joints.
Mmmm….four cozy paws up.
Bring on the snow!
All girls know the definition of fashion nirvana – pretty and wearable!
Kibo put her new Puff-Doggy jacket to the test with a walk in the park and a run in the grass and it performed exceptionally. With good coverage for the spine, thighs, chest and tummy, the Puff Doggy is easy to move in & puts the functional in doggie fashion. D-fa Dogs truly delivers on their promise of “gear that makes it feel good to be a dog” – for boys and girls – shhhh, don’t tell Kibo boy dogs can wear them too.
Learn more about D-fa Dogs
For more information visit the D-fa Dogs website to purchase or to find a retailer near you.
Disclosure & disclaimer: We received a product sample for evaluation for this review and were not otherwise financially compensated by the sponsor. Some samples are donated following the review. Reviews are opinion only and Chasing Light Media accepts no responsibility for how the information is used. Some reviews link to products sold through Chasing Light Media’s Amazon.com affiliate account.