Ski vacations are awesome – whether you ride or ski, swoosh or shred, a week at a new mountain is a fabulous outdoor adventure.
But, what’s not so great is hauling all your stuff on your ski vacation.
Who hasn’t stood at the airport with the kids, staring at the multiple carts of luggage & skis, waiting for the privilege of paying to get it all on the plane, while hoping it all shows up at the other end & thought, there has to be a better way.
Enter Ski Butlers
We’d heard about Ski Butlers and were intrigued, but wanted to learn how it worked.
So, we gave Riley Tippet at Ski Butlers in Aspen a call and asked him to walk us through the ski rental process Ski Butlers style…
Ski Butlers: How it Works
So, you can leave your ski equipment at home and Ski Butlers shows up when you arrive with everything you need to ski.
How’s that work?
1. Visit SkiButlers.com to reserve your ski equipment or give them a call at 877-754-7754.
- Ski Butlers has multiple rental package options including skis, snowboards, boots, helmets & poles.
- The Powder Line and High Performance ski packages include current year Rossignol skis.
- All skis are freshly waxed and tuned before every rental.
2. Ski Butlers delivers the ski equipment to you once you arrive. They bring extra boots and a couple of models to make sure it’s a great fit.
See for yourself as Ski Butlers delivers skis to a client at the Hotel Aspen …
3. Help. At anytime during your vacation, if you need something – boots aren’t quite working, you want a different size of skis – Ski Butlers will meet you, whether at your hotel, on the mountain or at lunch, and swap it out.
4. When you are ready to leave, (okay, who’s ever ready to leave – when you have to leave)
Ski Butlers picks up the equipment and you are on your way home – hassle free.
Here’s Riley of Ski Butler’s Aspen, telling us a little more…
Ski Butlers locations, cost & contact info
Ski Butlers was founded in 2004 with locations currently in:
- Colorado: Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Snowmass, Steamboat Springs, Telluride, Vail
- British Columbia: Whistler
- California: Heavenly, North Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley
- Utah: Park City, Deer Valley, Salt Lake
- Wyoming: Jackson Hole
Sounds great, but sounds expensive
Nope. The prices are comparable to local ski rental shops.
We checked performance packages at three local rental shops & Ski Butlers & all were within a few dollars/day of each other.
What separates Ski Butlers?
Here’s Riley from Ski Butlers answering our last question, “What separates Ski Butlers?”
Find out more & reserve online at SkiButlers.com or call 877-754-7754.
Disclaimer: The content & opinions expressed are entirely our own. We received no compensation for this article. Reviews are opinion only and Chasing Light Media accepts no responsibility for how the information is used.