Name a brand of ski wear – we’ve probably worn it.
But, in the last few years, we’ve begun to narrow our choices down based on:
- Quality: Ski wear that is going to last and is well-designed.
- Warmth: If you get cold, you want to quit. Not an option.
- Comfort: Lots of flex & stretch for ease of movement.
- Breathability: Whether spring skiing, hiking the bowl or running to catch the bus, venting is a requirement.
- Design: It has to look good.
As a result, more and more KJUS® has appeared in our closet.
We wear ski wear nearly every winter day and have found KJUS to answer all of the above requirements. The designs are clean & attractive and the performance is, well in the words of KJUS, uncompromising.
We recently stopped by our favorite ski shop, Hamilton Sports, and had Bill Miller walk us through why KJUS performs so well.
To start: KJUS Ladies ski jackets
And the KJUS Ladies ski pants…
Bill explains the differences in the two styles of ladies KJUS pants available:
Revolution & Formula
KJUS Ladies ski wear: Summing it up
KJUS Ladies ski jackets
- Multiple styles of KJUS ladies jackets available in a wide selection of colors
- 4-way stretch
- Fully waterproof & seam-sealed
- Powder skirt
- Light, moves with you
KJUS Ladies ski pants
- Two styles of KJUS ladies pants: Revolution & Formula
- KJUS ladies Revolution ski pants: Relaxed fit, low-rise, 70 grams Thinsulate® insulation, waterproof, 4-way stretch
- KJUS ladies Formula ski pants: Slimmer cut, 70 grams Thinsulate insulation, waterproof, 4-way stretch
Disclaimer: The content & opinions expressed are entirely our own. We received no compensation for this article. Reviews are opinion only and Chasing Light Media accepts no responsibility for how the information is used.